Friday 7 September 2018

Fact vs Inference

This week we had to look at photo and make a drawing about what we can see on it and what we can infer. We did Little Red Riding Hood and we got one photo to observe what we can see. An inference is using the clues from what we know already and the picture to come up with some ideas about what is happening or what will happen next.





Image result for Little Red Riding Hood

What I said was, there was a big wolf behind her. She likes the colours red and blue. I know that because I have watched the movie and I have read the book. I also used the clues in the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kalani. You have noted a few facts and could easily make some inferences because of your prior knowledge of this famous fairy tale.I think you could add more ideas about what might happen next because you know a lot about this famous fairy tale. Have you ever read any of the funny modern twists to this story??

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.